Unanswered Prayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unanswered Prayers

Where are all your Gods now?

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They Were Right

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Outbreak

They Were Right Empty
PostSubject: They Were Right   They Were Right I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:34 am

They Were Right TWRad

According to the Mayans the world was supposed to end in 2012. Well, by the way things look now… I say they were right. Three years ago a terrorist organization calling itself The Cell committed a crime that would forever change the face of the Earth. Every country worth mentioning was attacked by suicide bombers armed with a deadly biological weapon called MC-6. This gas… this atrocity was released in populated areas at the height of their activity. No one saw it coming. No one was prepared. No one but the bastards could have foreseen the results. Those poor people caught in the initial release were mutated into flesh eating abominations.

A bite here, a nimble there and the disease was spread. It has been three years since that terrible incident and the bastard responsible, Marcus Crown still hasn’t been found. Bolton City is one of the few places that wasn’t hit as hard. But at least things aren’t as bad… the hell am I saying. The world is royally screwed just as much today as it was then. Like I said those damn Mayans… They Were Right.

Home || Rules || Ads
Back to top Go down

They Were Right
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unanswered Prayers :: Adverts :: Visitors-
Jump to: